More than 1 million people in India get fissures every year. It is a common problem that a lot of people in the world face. Fissures are small tears in the skin’s lining that can cause bleeding and unbearable pain to the patients.
Jatyadi oil has healing properties that have been known to treat wounds effectively and quickly. Many people also use jatyadi oil for fissures and piles. Jatyadi oil treats the tear in the anus line and loosens the faces to make excretion less painful. It is an effective remedy that has been proven helpful to many patients. If you want to know more, read all about jatyadi oil and how it treats fissures below!
WHAT IS JATYADI OIL?
Jatyadi oil is an ayurvedic, herbal oil that is made from many different medicinal herbs. It is used in healing many external issues and provides relief quickly. It is made of many different medicinal herbs and oils and the base oil is til(sesame) oil. Here is a list of all the ingredients used to make jatyadi oil:
- Til (sesame) oil
- Copper sulphate
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND USES OF JATYADI OIL?
Jatyadi oil is a natural antiseptic and is mainly used in treating wounds, but there are many other uses for jatyadi oil like :
- It can be used to cure anal fissures and piles
- It can quickly heal any external wounds
- It can treat burns and blisters
- It can be used to treat and cure skin problems like eczema, inflammation, itchy patches, yeast infections, etc.
- It can be used as an antiseptic ointment to shield wounds from germs
- It can be used to treat breakouts, dead skin cells, and heel fissures.
Here are some benefits of using jatyadi oil:
- It heals wounds quickly and prevents infections in open wounds by protecting them from germs.
- It is antimicrobial, antifungal and antiseptic.
- It prevents dryness, redness, irritation and inflammation on the skin.
- It cures anal fissures, fistula and piles completely.
- It reduces stress build-up with regular massages.
- It has ingredients that also help in sexual dysfunctions and disorders.
ANAL FISSURES: EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW
Anal fissures are small tears or cuts in the lining of the anus. It causes the lining (skin) to crack and bleed. The anus is made of extremely sensitive skin and can be damaged pretty easily. It is one of the reasons why anal fissures are so common, you can even tear your anus’s lining just by having a change in bowel movements!
1. How can you know if you have an anal fissure?
- A crack or a tear in the anus that is causing you pain.
- Experiencing unbearable pain during defecation.
- Burning sensations in the anus or the area around it.
- Discharging blood in the stool.
2. What are the causes of an anal fissure?
- Irregular or inconsistent bowel movements
- The strain on the anus during childbirth
- Cramping or spastic sphincter muscles
- Anal cancer
3. What can you do to cure an anal fissure?
- Topical treatments like pain relievers to heal the wound and reduce painful bowel movements.
- Increasing blood flow to the anal area and reducing strain on the sphincter muscles by improving digestion.
- Alternative treatments like Jatyadi oil, Haridra, etc.
- Keeping your body hydrated and increasing your fibre intake.
HOW CAN JATYADI OIL CURE ANAL FISSURES?
Jatyadi oil has many ingredients that are effective in treating and curing anal fissures. Jatyadi oil is a medically proven remedy for piles and is also effective on fissures and fistulas. Are you curious about how Jatyadi oil helps treat anal fissures? Here’s how:
- Jatyadi oil is a natural antiseptic and quickly heals wounds. It heals the tears and cracks in the anus quickly and reduces pain.
- It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that protect open wounds from being infected. Since the anus is extremely sensitive, it’s prone to infections and jatyadi oil prevents these infections.
- It’s also effective in reducing pain, redness, itching, inflammation and dryness. Once your wounds are healed, it treats the anal area to prevent inflammations or treat existing dryness and inflammation.
How to use jatyadi oil for fissures?
- Use one cotton swab at a time, dip it in jatyadi oil and apply it on the tear and around the affected area.
- Apply it gently twice a day until the wound is healed and there is no irritation or dryness.
- Stop using if there are side effects or if there is fungus manifestation.
- Only used for external problems.
Who can use it?
- Jatyadi oil is safe for anyone to use.
- Pregnant and lactating women can also safely use it.
PRICE – IS IT COST-EFFICIENT?
Jatyadi oil is an affordable herbal oil   that is easily available for buying in online medical stores and neighbourhood pharmacies. It is available in bottles of three quantities – 50ml, 100ml, 200ml. Its price ranges from ₹120 to ₹270 depending on the manufacturer.
Using jatyadi oil for fissures is an effective treatment as it treats the whole anal area and not just the symptoms. It quickly heals the tear and reduces the pain, then prevents infections and germ build-up, and finally reduces inflammation and dryness on the skin and brings it back to normal.