Ayurveda has given countless remedies to mankind and is proving itself even today. One such medicine that is given by Ayurveda is jatyadi oil. Jatyadi oil benefits are countless and are being used by many physicians for their patients to improve their conditions. This oil is so used by the Ayurvedic consultants that the curiosity of knowing it becomes natural. If you too want to know about Jatyadi oil benefits and everything else about it, you are at the right place.
WHAT IS JATYADI OIL?
Before starting the major jatyadi oil benefits, it is good to talk about what jatyadi oil really is. Jatyadi oil is an Ayurvedic medicine that is being used since ancient times to treat wounds and cuts in the human body. The technique of the medicine is so ancient that it was even used at the times of wars by the soldiers to treat the acute wounds they used to get in warfare. Obviously, there was no name of the medicines at that time and it has been improvised at times, but the components used and method of preparation are almost the same. This medicinal oil is now majorly used to treat wounds occurred by piles as it provides quick relief from the pain and recovers the wounds in a few applications.
WHAT MAKES JATYADI OIL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HEALING OILS?
There is a fair reason for the popularity of this oil. One of the most important is, as it uses natural herbs, the chances of side effects are minimal. Another reason is the healing time it takes. It starts working on the wounds in the first use itself. The patient can see the visible results in a few applications. The third reason is the feeling it gives. Many healing oils give burning sensations but jatyadi oil uses a concoction of natural herbs that don’t give the burning sensation.
COMPONENTS OF JATYADI OIL-
The secret of the success of jatyadi oil is the components used in it. Jatyadi oil benefit almost all types of wounds because it uses a variety of herbs that are useful in different wounds. Jatyadi oil use the following components-
- Jatipatra (Mace Tree Leaves)
- Patol (Pointed Gourd Leaves)
- Karanja (Karanj) seeds
- Karanja (Karanj) leaves
- Yashtimadhu (Mulethi)
- Kushta (Indian Costus Root)
- Haldi (Turmeric)
- Daruhaldi (Barberry)
- Manjistha (Indian madder)
- Harad (Chebulic Myrobalan)
- Neel Kamal (Blue star water lily)
- Sariva ( Indian Sarsaparilla)
- Tuthya – Copper Sulphate
- Sesame Oil
A concoction is made by heating all the above herbs in oil and water, after a few boils, it is filtered and cooled down.
THE COUNTLESS BENEFITS OF JATYADI OIL-
Jatyadi oil benefits in all types of wounds, be it acute or related to any disease. Here are 7 most important Jatyadi Oil Benefits-
- Piles- Piles are one of the major issues affecting almost 10 million people every year. The main problem of piles is the wounds it gives around the anal area. These wounds can be really hurting and itchy and the patient can even face the problem while sitting. By Jatyadi oil use, these wounds can be treated.
- Fissures- Fissures are the tearing of tissues around the anal area. It usually occurs due to trouble in passing stools. Pile and chronic constipation are two major reasons for that. Jatyadi oil easesin the passing of stool and also heal the torn tissues.
- Anal Fistula- Fistula is caused due to infection of the tunnel from which the stool is passed. Jatyadi oil is applied to the outer skin of the anus, prevents infection from spreading,ac and also helps in treating the soreness of the skin.
- Insect Bites- Insect bites can be painful and sometimes leaves wounds on the skin. Jatyadi oil is a great way to treat those insect bites at home.
- Wounds with slimy discharge- These wounds occur due to any type of bacterial infection. The oil treats the wounds and also prevents the infection from spreading.
- Prevents Infection- Any type of skin infection that also causes cuts and wounds can be treated with its application.
- Non-Responsive Wounds- Those wounds that are chronic and do not respond to regular wound treatment can also be treated with the correct uses of this oil.
So, it is clear that jatyadi oil not only helps in treating normal and acute wounds but also helps in chronic and infectious wounds. The best part is, it prevents the infection from spreading further. Being an Ayurvedic medicine, it has not shown any side effects so far. Its application is quite easy and hassle-free. Its price ranges from INR 80 to INR 150 for different brands. For a patient having painful wounds that are non-bearable, it is a must use as it benefits the wounds in no time.